Oak + The Macallan M
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Macallan M is the most expensive whisky ever sold. According to us, it’s worth every penny. Only 350 bottles were imported to the United States from
Scotland, and we were lucky enough to get our hands on one. Treat yourself to this incredibly rare experience, at the only restaurant in Orange County that carries it. Seconds, anyone?
Exclusively available at Oak Grill & Aqua Lounge.
Absolut Oak Mules
The classic Moscow Mule has gone to the dark side, thanks to Absolut Oak. This bourbon-inspired vodka presents a bold, oak-infused flavor unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. And we’ve found it goes perfectly in a classic Mule, combining smoky, caramel flavors with a refreshing ginger-lime finish you can’t get enough of—and can’t get anywhere else.
Exclusively at Oak Grill, $14 per cocktail, excluding tax and gratuities.
Classic Cocktails | $14
- ACROSS THE POND
- Hendricks Gin, Cucumber, Lime, Mint
- Belvedere, St. Germain, Blackberry Purée, Lemon Juice, Topped with Mint
- THE GARDNER
- Ketel One, Cucumbers, Lavender, Lime, Ginger Beer
- SPICY PEAR
- Grey Goose La Poire, St. Germain, Serrano Chiles, Lemon, Agave
- DEAD MAN'S WALLET
- Bulliet Bourbon Rye, Ruby Port, Lemon-Cinnamon Syrup, Angostura’s Bitter’s
- OAK FASHIONED
- Templeton Rye, Angostura Bitters, Luxardo Cherries
- OLD DOG
- Old Forester Bourbon, Lemon, Blackberries, Sage, GiffardMuroise du Val de Loire
- SANGRIA FLORA
- House Wine, St. Germain, Cinnamon, Brandy, Fresh Fruit
- PALOMA NUEVA
- Purita Verde Mescal, Corralejo Blanco, Giffard Pamplemousse Rose, Lime, Agave
- SANDIA FRESCA
- Don Julio Blanco, Watermelon, Basil, Lime, Agave Orange Bitters